Well, the situation can get more worst anytime! But not to worry! If you ever get into the situation in which you don’t find your doctor present, you can also avail the medical service of Pediatric staff, which is available 24/7 and always standing there to support you via phone too.
Self defense is the most important thing to learn! So here we go with some keys to avoid such attacks which may control exposure to these triggers.
- If your child is allergic to animal dander, try to keep pets out of your child bedroom.
- Keep less amount of toys in the room and wash them frequently.
- Purchase an allergen-proof, zip-up covers to encase mattresses, box springs, pillows and cushions.
- Keep the dust away! Wash the blankets after every 2- 3 weeks.
- Kill the moisture by fixing fans in the bathroom and kitchen.
- On a cold, make your child’s habitual to keep the scarf along with him to block his or her mouth and nose.