There are a lot of reasons you should know about the flu shot and why to get a flu vaccine each year. Let’s have a look!
- Flu vaccination can help you to keep away from getting sick from the flu. It’s helpful to protect yourself from flu because protecting yourself from the flu also protects the people around you who are more exposed to serious flu illness.
- Flu vaccination reduces the risk of getting seriously ill from the flu, like older adults, people with chronic health conditions and young children.
- Flu vaccination also may make your illness balmy if you do get ill.
- Flu vaccination can save you from the risk of more serious flu outcomes, like hospitalizations and deaths.
How to avoid FLU?
Here are some precautions you need to take seriously for the avoidance of Flu:
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose and mouth, because germs are spread all that way.
- Often wash your hands with soap and water / use hand Sanitizer when you are not available with soap and water around.
- If you are sick, cover your mouth and nose when you cough.
- Always keep tissue handy with you, so you don’t get germs on your hands.
Astra Health, medical center of Flu Shot in Middlesex is open Monday through Saturday, including until 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. You can call for an appointment and Astrahealth accepts walk-ins, too.