This is an eye condition in which a person experiences blurred vision, things of bright color start appearing fade and hazy. Here are some symptoms of Cataracts.
1. Fails to Concentrate for a Long Time
A person suffering from cataracts fails to focus on things for a long time, they lose concentration within few seconds, and things start appearing cloudy to them.
2. Hazy Vision
When a person is suffering from cataracts, an obstruction in the lens opacity leads to different faded and hazy appearance of things.
3. Weak Eyesight
With time cataracts affect person's eyesight making it more and weaker, you can see the results in increased in the number of your spectacles.
1. Critical Injury to the Eye Lens
An injury to the eye lens makes it difficult to pass the light accurately through the lens. As a consequence of which there is a cloudy appearance of things.
2. Build up of Proteins Lump in Lens
The human body is made up of water mostly, and that is also the case with an eye lens which contains 90% water and remaining 10% proteins. When these proteins start accumulating from the periphery to central part, they resist the light to pass through it. This also become one of the causes of Cataracts.
3. Lifestyle Disease
Acquired diseases during lifespan like hypertension, sugar, high cholesterol, obesity affect our eye vision, and things seem to be of fading colors. One can go to urgent care Hoboken for treatment of these lifestyle diseases.
4. Genetic Issues
The fact that cataracts cannot be inherited during birth is untrue. Many people have a dim view from the very beginning of their birth. Though in many cases it remains unidentified for 7-10 years.
5. Degeneration of Lens with Age
The lens of the human eye starts degenerating like other body organs with old age. It could be noticed after the age of thirty. A person can visit urgent care near me when they start finding symptoms of cataracts in them to avoid critical results in later stages.
A person who has acquired the disease in the early stage of life can take the guidance of his doctor for the solution of cataracts. In case it is acquired with time in the old age, the option of treatment is the surgery of eye lens. The doctor will replace your existing lens with another artificial one, which can help you to regain your clear view of things again. If you are fearful of the pain, you will get during surgery and the rate of its success, let me assure you that 98% of such operations have been successful till now with no pain.